Our mission is running a commercial farm with profit in order to provide opportunities for quality education, counselling, and socio-economic empowerment with emphasis on marginalized groups in order to eliminate the discrimination so as to create sustainable communities.
As one of the our initial activities, an environmental Impact Assessment will be conducted in order to evaluate the likely environmental impacts of a proposed project or development, taking into account inter-related socio-economic, cultural and human-health impacts, both beneficial and adverse.
We are taking responsibility for our impact on society. We want to consolidate a value chain in accordance with the demands of the authorities and consumers in the international market. Our policies are based on:
• Good working conditions for own workers
• Local value creation. Creates jobs and operate around the country
• Animal welfare
• Safety and welfare of animals during transport
• Safe food from farm to fork
• Nutrition and public health
• Environment and sustainability
Our expected outcomes are
These expected outcomes are in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
Our goals and priorities will be: